Sunday, May 13, 2007

Adjusted to the Realities

It was "Flip Flop Sunday with John McCain" on Meet the Press today. Russert grilled Mr. Nice Day for a Stroll in Baghdad on his changes of mind regarding timetables, abortion, taxes, immigration, and finally ethanol. In response to the ethanol charge, McCain denied having changed his mind, he said "I have adjusted to the realities of the world we live in today."

I like that, "Adjusted to the Realities". Beats the hell out of "I voted for it before I voted against it."

Mr. Bennett, about this gambling? "I have adjusted to the realities"
Mr. Limbaugh, about this drug use? "I have adjusted to the realities"
Mr. Romney, about this gay marriage thing? "I have adjusted to the realities"
Mr. Giuliani, about this serial marriage? "I have adjusted to the realities"
Mr. Bush, about this war strategy? "I have adjusted to the realities"

Bleah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home