Monday, May 14, 2007

Jay Leno hits rock bottom

For years, Jay has seemed to be a mean, unfunny old fart. It's one thing to make fun of politicians, celebrities, and public figures, but Jay takes an unnatural delight in mocking ordinary folks.

I usually turn away when he comes on, but tonight I left Jay on for a few minutes. Jay quickly reached a new low, at least for my highly abbreviated viewing. He told a joke about getting a table on Mother's Day by following O.J. into a restaurant. Now why anyone would think that an O.J. joke would be funny in 2007 is beyond me, but the Great Comic Leno must know comedy better than I. But Jay can go lower, much lower. He runs a clip of a newsreader with a picture of O.J. over her shoulder, then O.J. becomes animated and starts stabbing the newsreader.

Why do the bozos running NBC let this tasteless, talentless schmuck occupy Johnny's spot? Shame on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home