Sunday, April 13, 2008

Condi Rice, Corruption, Stupidity, and Incompetence

I tuned in 60 Minute tonite, and I saw another staggeringly obscene Condi Rice moment. I do not know whether this was incompetence or just outrageous stonewalling, but it doesn't matter.

Kroft interviewed former State Department officer James Mattil, who reported seeing a memo from Maliki that his permission was required for all anti-corruption investigations. Mattil said that there was no reaction when he showed the memo to others at the State Dept.

At a congressional hearing, Henry Waxman asked Condi if she was aware of this. She replied:


"Well Mr. Chairman, I will have to get back to you. I don’t know precisely what you are referring to,"


Arrgh. She doesnt' appear to know much of anything.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home